Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ October 19, 2009


Opps I lost my sex diary and couldn't find it after I left it at an orgy party. I thought OMG what am I going to do without my sex diary since I have lots and lots of naughty stories to tell and many adventures I encounter while exploring my sexuality. Luckily one of the hottest guys that was at that party brought it back to me but that wasn't until he read every piece of my sexy naughty stories I wrote inside that sex diary of mine. He must have loved reading it because I found lots of wet spots on some of my pages and especially on the ones with my naked pics of me. giggles

So what have I been up to since then. Hmmmmm well I haven't stopped playing naughty games with my daddy and of course the boys from school I have tasted and tried out all different of flavors. From those hot large dicks, tiny fuckers, Big Black Cocks and of course those that don't know when to stop cumming :)

I would love to tell you more hot naughty stories but I want to share each story seperately on the next time I write in my sex diary. I sure missed you sex diary and will not lose you again.

TINA

9497154513 Ext. 661

No comments: