Monday, November 1, 2010

ღ♡ Dear Phonesex Diary ღ♡ October 27, 2010

2992646.jpg

flowers on a vine

OMG last night I had this guy just come by to to a quick ass fuck. I call him my “Drive By” ♥♥giggles♥♥ Why is he my “Drive By” well lets just say once he sees me he instantly gets horny and gets a hard on that he just wants to skip the kissing and oral sex and get right to business. His favorite thing to do is to bend me over his desk, flip up my skirt, ♥♥giggles♥♥ I have the tendency to not wear any panties ♥♥giggles♥♥. He first lubricates my tight little ass and will lick my tight shit hole to get that ass nice and wet. Most girls will probably start moaning and groaning not me fuck no I get wild with him. He loves when I get nasty with him and tell him to “Fuck my shit hole Mother Fucker!”. In an instant he rams that big thick cock inside my tight ass and fucks it and pushes it in deep till he cums all in 3 minutes and then leaves. ♥♥giggles♥♥ Yep that is my “Drive By Fuck Toy!”

Love,

Teen Tina

702♥410♥8693

flowers on a vine

No comments: