Friday, October 3, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ October 03, 2008

Well it's already Mid-term Week and need to find someone to fuck so I can get some extra credit to get my grades up. I have been very naughty at my new school this year and so far my classes are not easy and wish I could fill up my slave jar that I have stored in my dorm. Every guy I fuck I make them pay BIG time for time with my tight pussy. I am usually Daddy's little slut and he owns my pussy but while I am away from him during the week then I need some pleasure and even some naughty shopping done after my slave boys pay up with a night out with me. giggles

However when it comes to my mid terms all my teachers need to do is give me that A instead of filling up my slave jar if they will let me alone with them in their classroom for a hour. MMMMM that includes my girl teachers to. giggles I think I could be convincing that I have what it takes to give them what they want and in return give me what I want. Let's see if they are up for the challenge when I write in my diary again on what teachers gave in to my sexy luscious body and find out who put up a challenge for me. giggles

Love,

TINA

949 715 4513 Ext. 661

Cum Talk Dirty To Me

No comments: