Friday, January 30, 2009

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ Jan. 30th


I promised my Daddy that I was going to be a good little girl while he went away on business and not get myself in any kind of trouble. gigglesWell you already know I can’t stay good for to long. Of course I promised him I would this time and how I made him believe me I did something special for him as a good bye, you can trust me favor. gigglesI got on my knees and looked up at him giving him those cutsie look in my eyes, pulling out Daddy’s long hard cock and began to rub him up and down with my wet tongue sliding against Daddy’s hard cock. Oh Daddy was enjoying his little princess slut sucking his cock showing him I was going to be a good little girl. giggles

Once Daddy had his cock sucked long and hard by his little princess my little promise didn’t last that long. giggles When Daddy pulled out of the driveway I waved and blew kisses to him and then ran back in the house to call all my girlfriends and boyfriends to let them know I am throwing a sex party tonight. giggles

I wonder who will all CUM!! If you are planning to CUM and play with me tonight bring all your toys because I playing with your toys with you and the rest of my party.

Love,

TINA

949 715 4513 Ext. 661

No comments: