Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ January 6, 2009




I had a great time Sunday going on a Sunday drive with my Daddy and my Uncle Bob. We were bored at home and just wanted to just hop in the car and just drive to nowhere. giggles

As we were heading out to the car my Daddy asked me if I brought my "dolly" to keep me company because the drive will be a long one. "Why do I need my dolly to keep me company when I can keep you and Uncle Bob company", I told Daddy. giggles "Well my little princess slut, I guess you have a naughty point there but I guess that would be more relaxing of a drive", Daddy smiled. I was so excited that Daddy thought my idea was a great idea. "Oh Daddy you will love the drive with me in the middle of you and Uncle Bob", I told Daddy.

Daddy started up the car with me sitting in the front in the middle of Uncle Bob and Daddy. Daddy pulled out of the driveway and I turned on the radio and Snoop Dogg "Sexual Eruption" was playing. Daddy was taking a scenic route off a highway that was going to nowhere, the middle of nowhere. Instantly my Uncle Bob started to rub his crotch, leaning over nibbling my ear and kissing my neck. He was tickling my neck. giggles My Uncle was getting me horny and my panties started to get wet from him kissing my neck. Then my Uncle moved side ways with his back facing the side passenger door and whipped out his hard long cock. "Sweet Niece I want you to slide over here and ride your Uncle's hard cock", Uncle Bob said. I have something better then that. giggles I straddled over my Uncle's cock with my ass facing him and leaned over my Daddy's lap and started to unzip his pants while he was still driving.

Well you can guess what happened next. giggles

Love,

TINA

949 715 4513 Ext. 661


Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption

No comments: