Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ December 29, 2008

Oh diary sorry it took me so long to respond because I have been so busy playing with my new toys I got for Christmas. giggles I just can’t believe what I got from my Daddy, Uncle Bob and of course Santa. I made sure I was a very naughty girl all year and I am looking forward to my New Year’s resolution to become even more sluttier, naughtier and down right nastier. giggles

I did get one special gift that came from my Daddy and that was small gift that my Daddy wanted to let me know that he had something special for me that will last me all year. My Daddy left me this last present for me to open up alone in his room while Mommy was past out on the couch in the living room. giggles I looked at this small circle wrapped gift and looked at my Daddy. “What is this Daddy?”, I asked. “Open it baby”, he said with a deep smile while he had his hand on his large cock stroking it. As I opened the gift it was a birth control pill pouch? “Ok I don’t understand Daddy because I am already on the pill” “No open the pouch my little princess“, Daddy said. I opened the pouch and it was an empty pill pouch. “Daddy I still don’t understand”, I asked. “Sweet Tina Daddy wants you to stop taking the pill cause Daddy wants to implant a special dolly in you”, as Daddy started fondling my tiny tits.

Love,

TINA

949 715 4513 Ext. 661

No comments: