Saturday, December 13, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ December 13, 2008




Oh diary I had the greatest opportunity to tickle one of my idols with a gorgeous man who just loves the fact of hearing me tickle torture her. I would say who she is, my idol, but don’t want to exploit her since she is famous and our little secret. giggles

We had so much fun pretending we were meeting her in her office, sitting at her desk, thinking we are going to just chit chat, but little does she know the gentlemen and I have other plans. giggles My partner in crime went behind her and started to massage her neck to get her a tad side tracked. Oh she was enjoying the attention he was giving her. He then slowly moved his hands to the sides of her arms and grabbed them and placed them behind her chair. He then took her silky stockings we took from her bedroom drawer and tied her hands together.

Now it was my turn to get her tickle tortured. giggles I started at her ribs and her sides. She started to laugh so hard pleading for me to stop. Oh she has to do better then that. I then moved down to her belly button and took a feather and lightly slide the feather back and forth across each side of her hole. She was laughing so loud hysterically that she said she was about to wet her panties. “Oh ya well then lets see if you can handle this” I went up her skirt and started to take my nails and tickle her inner thighs right next to her pussy lips. Oh now we hit the spot her most ticklish spot. Begging and pleading to stop she is going to wet herself. My guy friend said “that’s what we want you to do”.

That was the best night ever and never knew how bad she was ticklish and how wet she could get after touching and tickling her inner thighs. giggles

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661

No comments: