Saturday, December 6, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ December 06, 2008

Daddy was so fun at the family “Thanksgiving” get together. After dinner was over Mommy decided to give my stubbling Uncle Bob a ride home since he couldn’t see straight to drive. giggles I told my Mommy don’t worry about the mess that I would have it cleaned by the time she got back since Uncle Bob lives 3 hours away. She was so happy that I would do her that favor since she really didn’t want to deal with it when she got back home.

Once Mommy left it was just me and Daddy all alone in the house. I started to clean up this mess and over heard my Daddy call out “Mommy can you come in here please?”. I was thinking WTF is Daddy losing it cause grandma isn’t here. “Silly Daddy grandma isn’t here”, I told him. “No I am calling you Tina“. Now I am really confused. I left the dishes on the table and headed into Daddy’s room. “Are you ok Daddy?”, I asked him. “Oh I am just fine my little precious Tina. I just wanted you to treat me like you are my Mommy and let me take advantage of your hot body” “Oh Daddy you want to roleplay one of your favorite fantasies with me huh Daddy?”, I asked Daddy. “Yes sweet Tina. Daddy is feeling horny right now and need to use your young hot body to get Daddy’s cock to blow all inside your sweet pussyMommy“”.

Daddy loves to try new things and even twist our games to satisfy his needs. I wonder what he wants to play the next time I CUM over. giggles

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661

No comments: