Monday, November 1, 2010

ღ♡ Dear Phonesex Diary ღ♡ July 26, 2010

flowers on a vine

OMG I just can’t believe what just happened today while I went to the swimming park to go swimming to cool off since it has been getting really hot here. I had just got out of the pool and decided to rub some baby oil all over my hot body laying on the lawn chair. It felt good to bathe in the sun to catch some rays when I started hearing some laughing and carrying on. “What’s the fuss?” I thought to myself and sat up to take a look and to my astonishment I can’t believe what I was seeing before my eyes. A naked man walking in the swim park that was packed with people. WTF? Now it wasn’t the fact that they were laughing because there was a naked man coming out in the open public eye but his dick was the puniest thing I have ever seen. I mean it was so small it had to be at least maybe 3 inches and he had a baby boner to. I think he got excited hearing all of the girls laughing at him and the guys in disgust and a couple guys in embarrassment. Why are they embarrassed? They probably are small dicklette boys like him. ♥♥giggles♥♥That just made my day because after a hard week I needed a good laugh :lol:

flowers on a vine

Love,

Teen Tina

7024108693

Be sure to cast your VOTE for the hottest chick on the net every 3 hours

♥♥Come join our forum to get the latest updates and events as well as our Live Girls waiting for you to enjoy a hot call from them. Click Here To Join♥♥

No comments: