Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ April 20, 2008




I went down to Long Beach yesterday with the girls and one of the guys from my dorm. We had a long week of tests that I needed to get away and enjoy myself. We all hopped into my roommates van and headed to Long Beach with our surf boards on top and our swimming suits and beach towels to enjoy the nice springtime sun.

Now everyone else brought sun tanning lotion and sunscreen but I had something different and special for me to bring. I remember daddy’s gift he bought me on my 18th birthday and thought I bring it with me. So I brought my dildo and my gel on the beach and waited for the right moment to relieve all my stress out. I really didn’t care who was watching and my friends from school who went with me already knew I was a little slut, they already knew what I was up to bringing my special toy along for the ride. giggles

As the sun started to set over the horizon I laid my beach towel on the sandy beach and laid down on my back. I started to pull down my bikini bra exposing my breasts as I was rubbing sun tan lotion all over them. As I rubbed them in I noticed my little nipples were getting hard. Oh wow I loved the attention I was getting from all the stares of everyone on the beach.

I dug into my large handbag where I stored my toy and gel. I pulled it out and set it to the side as I prepared for a nice stress free self pleasure time. I started to move my fingers inside my bikini undies and started to rub on my pussy and my little clit. It started to get wet. So I started to pull down my undies to my knees and applied the gel to my dildo, getting it nice and moist, ready for me to stick it inside my pussy. Once I had my toy gelled up I turned the vibrator on and began to guide the dildo inside my tight tiny pussy. Oh it felt so good and even started to feel the stress pressure lift off my chest. My roommate and her boyfriend thought what the hell lets join me and started a big sexual orgy on the beach with on lookers in shock.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661



No comments: