Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 14, 2008




I think it has been about two weeks since my favorite photographer took pictures of me. He came unexpected when I was in my Daddy’s backyard catching some California sun and a dip in Daddy’s big sparkling pool. I was so excited to see him again. blushes He had some HOT ideas for some good shots of me. Instead of going to his studio he would like to see me naturally in my Daddy’s backyard. I didn’t have to change my clothes just keep my bikini I had on already. The photographer had me pose in different angles and even with objects. giggles

After my hot steamy photo shoot, Daddy was looking through the backyard kitchen window. He got so turned on that Daddy wanted to do some skinny dipping in the pool with me. He loves playing with me in the pool in the nude. It’s almost like when we use to play in the bath tub together. To bad the photographer ran out of film to shoot some pictures of me and my Daddy playing in the sparkling pool ass naked and more…. giggles

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: