Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ April 8, 2008




Today I was doubled punished for being a bad naughty girl. During class today something came over me. All of a sudden I had an urge to slip my fingers inside my cotton panties inside my short mini skirt. I think it was because I had my daddy on my mind.

Being daddy's precious princess baby has it's advantages. In fact last night daddy showed me a good time. He was stroking his cock inside my bathroom, that I couldn't help but get excited over how big his cock was. Daddy seen me look at him. He had me come stand next to him and rub my tight little ass on his cock. Oh it felt so good. That thought was going through my head all day today and my teacher spotted me playing with my wet pussy.

The bell rang and my teacher had me stay after class for a special detention. This wasn't just an ordinary detention. He called my daddy for teacher/parent conference and told my daddy about what I was doing in class today. All I could see them do is nod their head yes while looking at me. What was my punishment? Oh my punishment was to great! My daddy forced me to give my teacher the same treatment as I gave him last night while my daddy watched. I was bent over my desk while my teacher licked my ass and stuck his thick cock inside of me. That will be the most ultimate punishment I will never forget and will probably get detention more often now. :D

Love,

TINA

949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: