Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 20, 2008




I sure need a nice pedicure. I was sitting in my Daddy’s backyard feeling the rays of the sun and rubbing some baby oil all over my body, my tight pussy and all over my feet. While rubbing my feet I then noticed WOW I am due for that nice pedicure but I have already dried out Daddy’s funds this month and in fact I owe him. In order for me to pay him back I have to give myself to him every night with long and hard blowjobs. Daddy loves it when I suck on his long hard cock especially now that I owe him big time.

Now what am I going to do for a good pedicure in the meantime. Hmmm I guess I will have to start using boys to get my way and slut myself out. I have been practicing a lot with the boys from school and especially with Daddy. Daddy sure showed me the ropes on my sexuality on how to suck a good cock and how to keep my tight pussy wet and opened up so when I fuck a guy it would slide in and out much smoother. I think I will use what I was taught from Daddy and get my way to get my pedicure done. giggles
Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661



No comments: