Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ July 15, 2008


Wow these past two weeks away has been an adventure for me with my Uncle Bob. I have been getting nice and wet for my Uncle while my Daddy was gone on his business trip.

I have learned so much from Uncle Bob about exploring my sexuality. In fact one night he invited his mistress from his job over while my Auntie was out with the girls to play with me and my Uncle Bob. We were outside in his hot tub bare naked looking up in the clear sky. The weather was nice and hot and humid but Uncle Bob sure made the night even hotter when he slipped his foot between my legs and rubbed my tight pussy between his toes. I have never been foot fucked before and Uncle Bob sure knew where to get me hot and ready for some fun.

His mistress arrived and she came in the hot tub to continue to have fun with us. She was HOT and BEAUTIFUL! We introduced each other as she came in the hot tub bare ass naked. Her silky body and perfect curves gave my Uncle Bob a great BIG woody. His cock was rock solid and noticed more steam coming from the hot tub right above his lap.

We had a great threesome that night, a night I will never forget! I will have to tell Daddy all about it and maybe he can try that with me sometime.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661

No comments: