Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 9, 2008




I got in trouble last night for sneaking out of Daddy’s house for a sex party that the girls invited me over. I couldn’t tell Daddy because he wouldn’t let me go. So I made sure I put enough cushioning in my covers to make me look like I was still in bed asleep. I got my slutty outfit on and my satin thong while I snuck out of my window. I hope Daddy doesn’t catch me because he will punish me severely.

I made it to the party and everyone was getting wild and partying all night long. Everyone was stripping off their clothes and thought why not join them. I took everything off except for my panties and thought I have a hot idea. There was a solid ceramic pole and thought why don’t I do a pole dance for the crowd. I got a lot of attention and even had guys throwing money at me. giggles I loved the attention and the excitement. It sure was fun.

As I returned home I tried to quietly enter my bedroom window. I put in one leg and there stood Daddy next to my door turning on the light. Oh Oh I thought now I am in deep trouble. I know Daddy was going to punish me with his spankings and then have his way with me in my bed. He even could smell cigarette smoke on my clothes and my breath. I was looking forward to the bed part but not the spankings.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: