Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ July 20, 2008

After being away from Daddy for to long I had to make up for lost time. Of course I couldn’t tell Daddy about my sexual adventures I had with Uncle Bob for those 2 weeks that Daddy was away on his business trip. I have to try out some of the things I was taught by my Uncle Bob with my Daddy.

I made sure the house was cleaned and dinner was made before Daddy got home from work and then put on Mommy’s sexy lingerie that she has that she puts on when Daddy and her plays in their bedroom when she is home. giggles

I quietly snuck in Daddy’s room and laid underneath his covers and waited for him to come home to a sweet surprise in his bed.

Oh Daddy I sure did miss you and have something special for you tonight!

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: