Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 26, 2008

I was out doing my morning walk while Daddy went to work to get some exercise. As I was strolling down the street I seen a couple from their kitchen window doing something out of the ordinary. What were they doing? giggles I stopped and snuck up close to their bay window and peeked through. You won’t believe what I seen. giggles There was a wooden stool in the middle of their kitchen with a naked man bent over it and this strange woman in all black leather with a large paddle in her hand. I thought what the fuck is going on but seemed entertaining.

As I continued to watch the occurrence in their kitchen, the strange woman pulled back and swatted him one good one on his bare ass. I don’t think it was her son giggles because he yelled out from every swat “Yes mistress may I have another one“ They seemed to be an odd couple.

All of a sudden I sneezed because I was right above her flower bed that had some pollen floating in the air. The couple looked up and I covered my mouth “Whoops!“. I started to leave but the woman told me “No come in and watch me punish my bitch here“. I couldn’t say no and came into their home to watch his punishment. It was sure entertaining and lasted for 60 minutes. giggles

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661

No comments: