Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 3, 2008

Oh my god I can’t believe who came over to my house. You see school is finally out for the summer and I went back home to Daddy. While I was away to school, there has been some new neighbors in the neighborhood. So while Daddy was at work the new boy on the block came over to introduce himself. He started to tell me about his likes, what he does for a living and something that interested me. He was only 24 years old and I couldn’t believe the issues he has. giggles

He started to tell me all about how his cock is so pathetically small and his girlfriend teases him all the time comparing his cock to her ex’s large cocks. giggles I couldn’t help but to laugh. “Let me see this tiny cock!” Oh he instantly got shy on me but I insisted to let me look at it. I unzipped his zipper and pull down his boxers. giggles “Where is it?“, I asked “I don’t see it. Are you sure you have a cock in there?“

What a loser.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: