Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 23, 2008

Oh I was feeling the heat today in Palm Springs today. Phew it’s a scorcher. It was at least 101 degrees in the shade today while I was at my Uncle Bob’s House again. I spent the whole week with him and didn’t realize how much I love the beach because it is sure cooler there. giggles

My week with my favorite Uncle Bob was great because Auntie is gone all week for a business trip to New York City and it is just me and my favorite Uncle Bob alone in his big house. I know there is lots of naughty things I could do in his house to stay cool and wet. giggles You see Uncle Bob is good at giving me nice cool bubble baths like when I was a little girl and get me spoiled with lots of his special lovin. winks

Now that I am grown up, Uncle Bob can explore with my young adult body and have his way with me. Which this past week he sure did. giggles You can only imagine how cool and wet he got me when I wasn’t outside dying in the heat.

To bad the fun is over now since I have to go back home tomorrow, however; I still have my Daddy to play with. giggles

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661



No comments: