Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ April 2, 2008

I have caught myself daydreaming again in class. I can't stop thinking about this hot boy who lives across from my dorm who has been sexually stalking me. He can't stop thinking about me nor can he stop coming over to see me when my roommate is out.

Last night he came over to borrow a piece of paper, so he says, to finish up his assignment in his sex ed 101 class. This boy is planning to become a sex therapist once he graduates. As I went over to my desk and bent over to get a piece of paper out of my bottom drawer, I noticed he was watching my little ass. :D It wasn't that him looking at my ass that I noticed but how hard his cock got inside his jeans. I wasn't wearing any panties under my mini skirt. I stood back up and handed the paper to him. "You don't mind if I do my homework here in your room?", he asked me. I didn't see anything wrong with that.

He was sitting at my desk as I was sitting on my bed next to him glancing over at what he was writing. WOW it was very educational and interesting to see how he could be involved in such an unique field of study. I could hear his heavy breathing once my hand was placed on his lap moving up towards his bulge. I know it was harder for him to concentrate but then again I know he didn't just come to my room to do homework, he wanted something more from me.

He stopped writing and turned towards me, facing me, as I started to unzip his jeans. I noticed how hard his cock was and couldn't help myself because he was huge. I slowly started to stroke his cock and began to wrap my little mouth around his pride and joy. He put in a deep breath and sighed. He was so satisfied that he came back for more 2 hours later and the very next day. :D

Love,

TINA

949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: