Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ April 26, 2008

This weeks has been hectic with summer coming near and trying to get my deadlines done before finals. My first year in college has been hard. Not like it was in high school. All I had to do is give nice BJ’s to my teachers to give me that A+. Now I am a freshman in college and it gets more complicated. Who do I need to fuck to get my A+ now. I already did my Spanish Teacher so there isn’t any problems there. In fact he wants me to please him once a week to keep my A+ by wearing my slutty clothes and lay across his desk after class is out with my legs spread opened for him to suck on my tight little pussy.

However, my other teachers are hard to get. I have to do favors for them in order for me to get my A+. I had one yesterday my Sex Ed Teacher Ms. Priss to go to her house while her husband was there and fuck him on her bed leaving the sheets wet with his cum and my pussy juices on it so she could come home and smell what it was like to have her husband fuck a young girl like me. So that night after class I went over to her house and sure enough he was there eager and anxious to have a treat of my young pussy. He was dressed in his wife’s nightie and stockings and wanted his pussy to be licked and fucked like a cunt with his wife’s black strap on dildo. I was in for some fun and have to report back to my teacher that her errand was done and left the proof behind so I can keep my A+.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: