Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ May 16, 2008




I have tried so hard this past week to get my little pussy popped between classes and tests but it seems that all the other cheerleaders on my squad took up all the jocks for themselves. I guess I will have to pleasure myself with some finger touching my tight pussy and some vibrator fun with my toy.

It would feel so nice if a boy came around right at this moment while I am touching myself to help finish me off. I want to feel a boy’s hard cock inside my pussy, getting me so hot and wet and satisfied to give me something to remember him by. Teach me new things and new sexual positions that I can try with other boys and maybe on daddy’s special nights. giggles

Why can’t I be as lucky as the other girls with getting laid every night? Sigh….. I guess I will have to wait my turn when that special someone gets my pussy popped.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: