Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ May 22, 2008




Are you kidding me? I had to experience a boy with the smallest dick I have ever seen. I mean it was so small I thought I needed my eyes checked for glasses. This guy looked so hot on the outside but once the clothes came off I was astonished to my surprise what was between his legs. giggles

It looked like a dot instead of a stud cock wannabe. How am I going to work with something like that? I guess I could try and rub my ass against his tiny pecker.

His cock got maybe an 1/2 inch longer once I worked over 20 minutes rubbing and sucking this pathetic little dick, trying to get it hard. You don’t know how hard it is to get a small dick to get longer and harder, if that is even possible.

Now it was time for the real challenge. Could he get his peter to reach my fresh tight pussy to slide it in and out of my cunt? Hmmm giggles well you can use your imagination….

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: