Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ June 28, 2008




My throat has been sore lately so Daddy took me to see his Doctor to see what is going on. As Daddy was making the appointment for me to see the Doctor I tried to gargle salt and lukewarm water but still wasn’t having any luck getting the soreness away.

We headed off to the Doctor’s office and went inside to check in. Funny there was only one nurse and of course the Doctor and no other patients. I guess I was getting the star treatment. gigglesMy name was called to come into his private office.

“Now what seems to be the problem?“, the Doctor asked.

“Well you see my throat has been very sore lately and red to“, I told him.

The Doctor got up close to my breasts and asked me to open really wide. So I did. All I could hear was Hmmmm and I see…. What did he find?

“Yes it will fit perfectly”

“What will Doctor?“, I asked.

I looked down and seen him unzip his zipper and pull out his long hard cock out. The nurse was in the corner with my Daddy making out with him. What kind of exam was this that Daddy made for me?

“Now little girl this will cure the sore throat problem you have been having. I need you to suck on my hard dick like it was a cold Popsicle and suck it till I cum inside your mouth. You must swallow my load in order to take in the medicine that I have prescribed to you if you want the redness to go away.“, the Doctor explained.

So you know Doctors know best and did exactly what I was told.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: