Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ May 1, 2008

Wonder why they call today May Day? Maybe they meant that today was My Day to have my cherry officially popped real good.

It’s nice from time to time to play with myself but I need a fresh cock to start fucking my pussy and get me all nice and wet. I am not talking about just enough wetness that your cock gets from naturally fucking my tight pussy. What I want is someone who really knows how to fuck me nice and hard to get me to cum at the same time as when you cum. I have never had the experience yet and really need my cherry popped real good. Who can provide me with this experience because my teachers haven’t done that yet and the jocks from school can’t hit it. Oh diary give me an answer soon…

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661


No comments: