Monday, August 25, 2008

ღ♡ DEAR DIARY ღ♡ May 6, 2008

I had a bad dream last night! :( It was so awful that only little bit of my panties were wet. It’s only good when my panties are completely wet, so soaked that my sheets are wet too.

My dream began with me sneaking into mommy and daddy’s room while daddy was asleep. Only to hear that daddy wasn’t alone this time like I thought he was. I could hear mommy sucking on daddy’s cock under the covers while daddy moaned and groaned. At the same time mommy’s vibrator was turned on. I already knew what mommy was doing with her toy while sucking daddy’s cock at the same time. So I quietly prompt myself at the end of their bed hearing them squirm and wiggle. I got excited and began to play with my own tight little pussy. I originally peeped myself in their room because I thought mommy was gone and wanted to hop in bed with daddy but she took up my special daddy/daughter time.

That’s when I woke up. I didn’t get what I wanted and only got my panties a little wet because my tight pussy was suppose to be for daddy. Hmmmm I hope tonight I have a better dream.

Love,

TINA
949 715 4513 Ext. 661



No comments: